Before sending in your application to AUC, please make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria for this programme. Assess your eligibility: have you got the right profile? To guide you in this process, the required qualifications are listed below:
1. Applicants must be only from member states of the African Union.
2. Applicants must be full-time students currently in their last year of their Bachelors degree OR enrolled in a Master' or PhD program.
3. Languages: Applicants must be fluent at least in one of the African Unions official languages.
4. Computer skills: Ability to use office-related software (MS Office).
5. Attitude: An awareness of the many facets of a multicultural world and a commitment to international public service are essential.
6. Availability: The duration of an internship must be for no more than three months with a possibilityof extension for three more monthssubject to a strong justification by the hosting Department/Division.