30 August 2017
REF: REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS: DEVELOPING A STRATEGY FOR THE INCLUSION AND MAINSTREAMING OF THE AFRICAN CHARTER ON DEMOCRACY, ELECTIONS AND GOVERNANCE IN SCHOOL CURRICULA IN MEMBER STATES
1. The African Union Commission (Department of Political Affairs) would like to engage the services of a team of experts to develop Developing A Strategy For The Inclusion And Mainstreaming Of The African Charter On Democracy, Elections And Governance In School Curricula In Member States
2. The AUC now invites interested firms / institutions to submit proposals as per attached Terms of Reference (TORs) and concept note. AUC policy requires consultants to be professional, objective and impartial. A firm will be selected under Consultancy Qualification Selection Method.
3. The TECHNICAL and FINANCIAL offers must be delivered in TWO SEPARATE envelopes enclosed in an OUTER to the address below on or before the 22 September 2017 at 1500hrs.
4. Bidders may request for clarifications no less than 7 days from the deadline for submission, from The Chairperson, Tender Board, African Union Commission, Telephone number (+251) 11 5517700, Ext 4341, Email email@example.com
5. Proposals shall be valid for a period of 90 days. Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened to bidders. The Outer envelope should bear the name and address of the bidder.
6. The address for deposit of bids is: The Chairperson, AUC Internal Procurement Committee, African Union Commission, Building C, 3rd floor, TENDER BOX, Roosevelt Street., P. O. Box 3243, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Head, Procurement, Travel and Stores Division