Procurement No: AUC/HRST/C/70
Section I: Letter of Invitation
6 March 2018
REF: REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR CONDUCTING A FEASIBILITY STUDY FOR THE ESTABLISHMENT OF AN AFRICAN YOUTH FUND
1. The African Union Commission would like to engage the services of a consultant to Conduct A Feasibility Study For The Establishment Of An African Youth Fund. The African Union Commission invites interested and eligible bidders to submit technical and financial proposals for the assignment as per attached Terms of Reference (TORS).
2. A firm will be selected under Quality and Cost Based Selection Method procedures. The TECHNICAL and FINANCIAL offers must be delivered in TWO SEPARATE envelopes enclosed in an OUTER envelope to the address below on or before the 5 April 2018 at 1500hrs. Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened to bidders. The Outer envelope should bear the name and address of the bidder.
3. Bidders may request for clarifications no less than 7 days from the deadline for submission, from The Chairperson, Internal Procurement Committee, African Union Commission, Telephone number (+251) 11 5517700, Ext 4341, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Bidders Must submit the following documents:
(i) Certificate of incorporation (Company Registration)
(ii) At Least 3 Contactable references in the last 5 years
(iii) Company profile demonstrating at least 5 experience
5. The address for deposit of bids is: The Chairperson, Internal Procurement Commission, African Union Commission, Building C, 3rd floor, TENDER BOX, Roosevelt Street, P. O. Box 3243, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Carine Yemitia Toure
Head, Procurement, Travel and Stores Division